Kaylin's Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

24 weeks! Starting my 6th month


Last Thursday I started my 6th month. Crazy! This pregnancy is going so fast. I can't beleive it. I am still enjoying every minute of it. This last month Kaylin has been moving like crazy. Like all the time. It is fun to just sit and stare at my tummy. The heat was getting to me this weekend and I know it is going to just get worse. My last Dr. appointment went well and she said she is growing and sounding perfect. I still haven't gained much weight and the dr said she thinks I am fine and can tell my efforts to eat healthy (mostly) and exercise (my prenatal yoga classes) are doing me well and will make a difference when I give birth.
Dear Kaylin,
Mommy and Daddy are having a good time getting your room ready. We have already apinted a test patch on the wall for color. We hope you like it. We have also painted some shelves your daddy made to keep all your toys. You are dancing around in mommy's tummy all the time. You tend to stay on the right side and sometimes i just look at you move in my tummy forever. Last week when the dr. was trying to hear your heartbeat with the doppler, you kicked her! It was really funny. I couldn't stop laughing at how you didn't want that pressing down on you. But for now, you are sleeping through the night and not kicking so much then, so I thank you for allowing me to sleep. Make sure you do this when you are out too!!
I love you already,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment