Kaylin's Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

She has a name!

So last weekend my mom, Mark, my mother in law, sister in law and of course Brian all went with me to get a 3D ultrasound done to confirm what we were having. This ultrasound tech was AMAZING. She was so excited to be sharing this adventure with all of us and she pointed everything out. Little baby was all squished up with her legs behind her head. She totally gave us a full monty shot and the tech said "100 million% a GIRL" YEA! eveyone in the room cheered and asked what her name was, so we decided to tell them. And now Everyone, her name will be Kaylin Rae Wildman. She is a very healthy, active little girl who moves around all the time. I am now 22 weeks and so excited. Things have been going so well. We are both now in nesting mode and ready to clean and get Kaylin's room ready. I will be going to Chino tomorrow to register with Angie and my mom. Hopefully we will get it done and I can start shopping!! YEA!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

3 comments:

  1. yay sara! you and your little kaylin bump are so cute. i am so excited for you! and congrats on graduating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her name! congrats...now you can link to my blog!

    ReplyDelete