Kaylin's Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day! I don't care if Kaylin isn't born yet, Brian is a father already. It was such a great day. I gave Brian a father-to-be card and a onesie that says "My Heart Belongs to Daddy"









After we went to families house for a pool party/BBQ. It was so much fun. I found my new favorite place. I hope to find lots of pools to lounge in this summer. It is so nice. I also took some belly shots. Our camera has a cool feature where it takes one color and make everything else black and white. I love the way some of these pictures turned out. I want to get more belly shots when I get bigger. Here are some of my favorite shots of the day...



No comments:

Post a Comment