Kaylin's Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Angie!

So last Monday I went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs with my cousins to celebrate Angie's 30th birthday. So fun. It was so nice to hang out with the girls for the day. I love my cousins and they are so much like my sisters. We always did everything growing up together and they are so special to me. Especially Angie, she really helped me get through some hard times in my life and was always like the older sister I never had. It was nice to go in and get all muddy in the clay mud baths and then go down to the grotto and get mosturiezed. I decided to be brave and sport a two piece and got them to take a cute belly picture. I can't wait to celebrate every year there (Angie- we gotta make this tradition!) Here are some pics from the day.




. Kaylin's first tatoo! HeHeHe...

Birthday Girl and Me!

Sporting the two piece and 24 week belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment