Kaylin's Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Yesterday was 4th of July and I really wanted to be near a body of water to relax by during the day, so Brian and I headed toward Mission Beach Bay side to meet with our friends for the day. Good thing we got there at 10 because it still took us 45 minutes to find parking, and Brian swears he took the last space available. We hung out there and snacked all day while both Brian and I got burned. I have the most funky burn lines on my legs, I think "pregnant brain" caused me to forget one leg entirely...

For the evening we went to the Wildman's for dinner and fireworks like we have for the past 6 years or so. There were about 30 people there for dinner and the show. From their front porch we can see 5 or 6 different firework shows on the bay and downtown San Diego. It is beautiful. We took our first "family" 4h of July picture... Many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment