Kaylin's Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inland Empire Baby shower




So last weekend I went up to Inland Empire to have a baby shower put on by my cousins and my momma. It was so nice! It was a coed BBQ at Angie's house and it was a nice mix of people that came. It was fun to share the repsponsilbilty of opening gifts with Brian. I opened cards and he opened the gifts. Guys don't usually get the chance to do that and that sucks for them. I got to see some people who I hadn't seen in awhile. There were people there from the church I grew up in who have known me since I was a toddler. How fun!! After the shower, I got to go through Hannah and Bri's old clothes and now am confident that we have enough clothes for the first couple months. We are coming down to the wire, but as we were talking last night, I think we are ready. 7 weeks left, but we are ready to hold her and welcome her!
Here are some pictures from the day...























No comments:

Post a Comment