Kaylin's Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

5 years!




5 years ago, I married my best friend. I love Brian. We have been through everything together. It seems so long ago and just like yesterday. We have changed so much and grown so much together. We have fought, cried, laughed and loved. God has always seemed to take care of us and we are always saying how amazing that is to get through it. We got our first dog, we bought our first house, we are about to have our first baby, we are lucky enough to continue to go on vacations every year. And though I am in my 7th month of pregnancy, this year was no different. We went out to a nice dinner overlooking the harbor of San Diego and I surprised him by already packing up the other car, ready for us to go up to Big Bear. He loved the surprise and it was nice to get away, even if for just the weekend back to the place were we were for our honeymoon 5 years ago.


Here are some pictures from our weekend getaway. We promised even after we have Kaylin, we would take advantage to go away for the weekend or night just the 2 of us. It really rejuvenates us!

No comments:

Post a Comment