Kaylin's Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

It's a girl!!!




Soo..... I got back from the technician and he said he "thinks she's a girl"... I want to be ecstatic... but it was a frustrating day. I think bc this is my first I was totally expecting an AHA moment, where the clouds opened up and the technician shouted "YEA, IT'S A......." but he wasn't too thoughtful, my bladder was soooo full I was crying from him pushing so hard to see the baby. He was looking for certain shots and then at the end he was like "oh yeah, you want to know the gender huh?" Doesn't he know I have been looking forward to this appt. for like 2 months? Why didn't he give me an AHA moment. He said he legs were mostly together so he couldn't get a good clear shot, but the times her legs were open he didn't see a penis and he thinks the lines between her legs were her labia. So I am going to embrace it! I am having a girl, but am disappointed in the appt. and his lack of enthusiasm for my BIG DAY! haha... so to everyone... hope yours is better. and give me an hour or two before I turn super excited! I know I will get there, it's just been an emotional day!

No comments:

Post a Comment