Kaylin's Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation!









Today was such a surreal day! I woke up and got dressed and went to the campus that I graduated from with my Bachelors degee 6 years ago. Where has the laslt 6 years gone? I have changed professions 2 times. I went back to school starting to get into school counseling, then switched to special education. I started teaching at Lewis Middle School and continued to go to school at night. I feel like it took me forever, but this last yearI realized I only had a couple of classes left. A week ago I presented my masters thesis to my colleagues and professors. I don't know where the next 6 years are going to take me professionally, but I am excited to see where I will go. Today was such a surreal day!






























2 comments:

  1. You had the ceremony at Pt. Loma? How much fun Sara! I am so proud of you!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats babe!! I can't wait for my ceremony on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete