Kaylin's Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

10 year reunion


Wow! What a weekend. This weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. I didn't really know what to expect. I was more looking forward to hanging out with my friends, Bre and Dani, then actaully going to the reunion, but it was fun. It was held at the Raddison in Newport Beach, so Brian and I went to Bre's plaace in Naples and the husbands all hung out while us girls went to the reunion. It was a very different feel going and being completely sober. No alcohol for me since I am pregnant. It made for some funny observations... but all in all, it was a great time seeing old friends. Here are some pictures of the night!
























1 comment:

  1. It definitely was a fun night! It was really great to see you and to catch up (even if it was only for the night). You're still one of the most influential people in my life!

    ReplyDelete